The Severe Malaria Observatory does its best to share the most up to date and relevant information to the severe malaria community. Together we can have make the impact much greater.
Please send us any relevant information that you think will improve the Severe Malaria Observatory and benefit the greater severe malaria community using the form below.
Where relevant, please ensure that the submission material is referenced.
We are interested in receiving:
- Project descriptions, updates, key learnings or data
- Changes in country or global policy
- Training material and tools used in the field
- County information related to:
- Health system structure
- Key learnings
- Severe malaria burden
- Partner activities
- Personal severe malaria experiences
- Publications and reports
- Severe malaria related news and events
Thank you in advance for your contribution, please note that not all information received can be included in the Severe Malaria Observatory.